AT A GLANCE: QUICK RATINGS
Heart Rate Functions
Fitness / Sport Features
Ease of Use
Where To Get It
A Deep Dive Into The Timex Run X20
The Timex Run X20 is an attractive, slim, easy to use GPS sports watch. It does NOT have heart rate monitoring nor can it be upgraded to support it. Simply put, the X20 is a GPS speed and distance monitor and a very good one at that.
Who Is It For?
Sometimes in life it pays to keep things simple. That is precisely what Timex have done with their dedicated GPS runners watch, the RUN X20. Just like the Garmin Forerunner 10 the X20 does exactly what it NEEDS TO and doesn’t complicate matters with superfluous features.
Timex realise that a huge majority of people going for a run just want to know… HOW FAR (tick) …. HOW FAST (tick) and TIME TAKEN (tick). If that’s the essential functionality you are looking for from a new runners watch then this could be for you.
Timex Website says
For many of us, GPS technology has made running more enjoyable—freeing us from the treadmills and tracks, providing motivation when we need it and giving an undeniable sense of accomplishment when it’s all done. But it has also come with the cost of wearing a bulky device that leaves tan lines over half of our forearms. What if you could have all of the advantages of GPS, but with the same ergonomic, streamlined fit of the sports watch that you grew up with? The only thing more shocking than the comfort of the Timex® IRONMAN® Run x20 GPS watch is how fast you’ll go with it.
- Small, comfortable watch with easy-to-read display and easy-to-use menu
- Quick and reliable GPS provides real-time distance, pace, speed and calories burned
- Two customizable interval timers based on distance or time with selectable
- Real-time speed, pace, distance and calories on your wrist
- 50-meter water resistance, so you can splash and swim worry-free *GPS reception not available with watch in water
- 10-Workout memory with dated summary
- Stopwatch with 99-lap counter can be customized to show 2 or 3 lines of information
- Automatic pace alerts after each mile or kilometer is completed
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with 6-hour life in full GPS mode. User programmable sleep mode can extend standby battery life
- INDIGLO® night-light
Last Updated on March 19, 2020