Polar H10 HR sensor announced
Polar have announced the release of a new Heart Rate sensor. The new Polar H10 replaces the best selling Polar H7 sensor. Just like the Polar H7 the new H10 supports legacy products that used the older Wearlink and T31 transmitters. The H10 is compatible with popular Gym Link equipment. As well as supporting the older Polar products and gym equipment the new H10 features Bluetooth connectivity. The H7 also supported BTLE devices but the H10 can now support both a Polar watch (V800) and the GoPro Hero 4&5 at the same time. Just like the H7, the Polar H10 is the perfect training partner for those wanting to add Heart Rate to their smartphone eg. Strava, Runkeeper, MapMyRide, Polar Beat etc.
Read the Review
The Polar H10 has been reviewed here
- Bluetooth 4.0 (BTLE Smart)
- Supports older Polar watches using 5kHz signal (T31 & Wearlink)
- New algorithm makes the BEST HR sensor even BETTER
- Able to pair with 2 x devices at same time – Polar V800 and GoPro Hero 4&5 action camera.
- Built-in memory can store 1 complete session up to 65 hours of HR data.
- Compatible with the Polar Beat app, indoor gym equipment, Polar Club and Polar Team solutions
- GoPro Hero 4&5 compatibility for streaming HR data to action video !
GoPro Hero 4 & 5 Compatible
As well as being able to STREAM heart rate data to the GoPro Hero cam the Polar V800 and Polar M600 will soon be able to control the camera’s main functionality (expected March 2017). Having the ability to STOP, PAUSE and RECORD from your wrist could be a very useful feature.
- Capture memories with the Polar H10 and compatible GoPro action cameras.
- The Polar H10 can pair with your watch AND the GoPro camera giving HR overlay data in your action videos.
- More information on the H10 and GoPr0 on the Polar site and also on the GoPro site
GoPro Hero 5
Read the Review …
The Polar H10 Bluetooth HR sensor has been reviewed here