PowerTap P1 Pedals
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- PowerTap P1 Power Meter
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Ease of InstallationEditor: 100%
- Battery LifeEditor: 80%
- Power functionsEditor: 100%
- ANT+ supportEditor: 100%
- Bluetooth supportEditor: 100%
Note > Please visit our sister site – Power-Pedals.com for news and reviews of the latest Power Meters
The P1 Pedal Powermeter Set from PowerTap aren’t any ordinary pedals. These pedals are simple and intelligent with an uncompromising design. They provide the same proven PowerTap accuracy and reliability as their cranks. The simple one-piece design easily mounts to any crank. They do not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true ”plug-and-play” experience.
Who are they for?
A convenient, easy to fit power meter that can be transferred from one bike to another . The PowerTap P1 pedal system features a simple, intelligent & uncompromising design that provides accurate power reading from both legs (& total). With no pods to attach, the electronics are contained within the body of the Look Keo compatible pedal.
Quick Links – lowest prices
PLEASE use the links below to check for the lowest online prices of the PowerTap P1 power meter pedals.
Thank you for your valued support … Tristan
ANT+ & Bluetooth Connectivity
The P1 also features dual band ANT+ and Bluetooth SMART for compatibility with a multitude of head units and smart devices. Plus, the independent measurement opens the possibility for a new set of pedalling metrics previously unavailable to help give you the ultimate competitive edge. They run on an AAA battery and has a 60hour battery life. Available in Black/Orange only
This system from PowerTap is simple. A one-piece design easily mounts to any crank and does not require calibration nor installation angle setting, providing a true “plug-and-play” experience. With no pods to attach, the electronics are all contained within the body of the Look Keo compatible pedal making it clean and unobtrusive.
- No pods attached to the pedal, just fully self-contained within the slightly larger pedal body size
- Power reading from both legs
- Unit requires no additional setting of installation angles. Just simply attach and away you pedal
- Proven PowerTap accuracy
- The units carry with it a 2-year global warranty
- Pedal system cannot be split apart – both work in conjunction with each other
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart compatible
- Look KEO Cleat interface (3-bolt)
- Weight: 398 grams
- Thread type: 9/16″
- Cleat: Red, 6 degree floating
- Spring type: Adjustable Elastomer
- Release tension: 6-20 Nm
- Stack height: 14mm
- Q-Factor: 53mm (measured from crank to pedal)
- Lean angle: 16 degrees (based on 175mm crank length, 75mm BB drop and 147mm Q-Factor crank)
- Firmware updates: Over the air
- Battery: AAA
- Battery Life: 60 hours