WIN – Kardia ECG
- Competition Status > OPEN
- Competition Prize > Kardia Mobile ECG/EKG
- Closing Date > April 4th
After performing a detailed review of the Kardia Mobile ECG device it is with great pleasure that I can offer the unit used for the review as a prize. I am giving away this brilliant medically approved (FDA & NICE) electrocardiogram device. Just hold your finger on the sensor for 30 seconds for an certified EKG trace. The trace can be shared with medical professionals via email etc.
Simply Share & Like the post below to enter …
This competition is OPEN to anyone in the UK on Facebook. The prize is a Kardia Mobile Touch ECG monitor. The device needs to be paired with an iOs or Android device running the Kardia app. This great prize is thanks to the kind people at AliveCor
I will randomly select a winner on Apr 4th. The winner will be announced on Facebook on 6th April. We ran our first competition on Social Media in Jan 2016 and gave a Polar A300 to Annemaz Matthews from Nuneaton. Other great prizes included a Fitbit Blaze won by Sheridan Le Maitre from Somerset.
What you need to do?
As many of these things as you can. It’s all about LIKE and SHARES.
- LIKE & SHARE this post.
- Please also LIKE the actual PAGE (not just this POST). Don’t worry if you’ve already done this.
- Voluntary .. please also consider SUBSCRIBING to our Newsletter. This is optional !
- Just do what you can … as long as you LIKE & SHARE the POST that’s what matters :-)
What’s the Kardia ECG worth ? >> CLICK HERE
Read my REVIEW of the Kardia Mobile >> Kardia Mobile ECG